Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

Ha!

The whole game was awesome, but the last three objectives were freakin' hilarious :D

Turnaus Turnaus

RE: SUCKED

Apparently you don't know how to play games, because I just beat the blue knight 3 times in a row and won.

NICE GAME! FIFEN!

QuaRkZ QuaRkZ

Mind boggling!!!

This game rocks, your computer AI is VERY impressive. I'd like to see more games like this from you in the future. :)

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

You think being on the front page is awesome?

I JUST SAW THIS ON TV!

That's right. Kitten Cannon was just highlighted on Attack of the Show on G4tv. Put THAT in your author's comments :)

Onslaught! Onslaught!

10!

This is one of the best games on Newgrounds (If not THE best)!

The only "bug" I've run across is if you go into the magic menu when you don't actually have any magic yet, it won't let you click "Back".
I would think that's an easy fix, so other than that, I love the game! Keep up the good work!

Weezer Jam Session Weezer Jam Session

There's only 2 things wrong.

One isn't really important, but the other requires immediate improvement!

The unimportant one is the art, the game was fun, but I need more to look at! :P

the IMPERITIVE ONE is that you can hit the keys multiple times near ANY of the signs and you'll get points, and you can smash those 3 keys at the same time all the way through the game and get the highest score ever :P

Sorry, It's pretty impressive, but as with every game, bug testing is required ;)

Hit Santa! Hit Santa!

I give you the 3...

I was so confused at first, I was pointing straight at them and shooting, then I realised that you actually had some snowball physics thrown in, so you actually have to factor in the distance the snowball goes and whatever. My real gripes are with making the snowball easier to fire, the aiming and whatnot is rather difficult because you never really know where you should point the sight to get the snowball to go where you want, and although you have some relatively nice art (aside from santa), you should really work on animating it better, and make hitting him more satisfying (explosions would be nice).
Still, it's a nice game.

AnonymousFlash responds:

i must say two things after reading that . one, get better aiming skills. two. your telling me to work on better animating when i have a 'Portal award' for an animation. thanks for the 3 *cough*cheap skate*cough* p.s i hope you get coal for x-mas.... hO!hO!hO!

The Amazing Photon 3 The Amazing Photon 3

Clever...

With a graphical upgrade and some new music, this could be one of the best games on Newgrounds.
Your tough puzzles had me thinking, but I got through them, for some reason level 3 was the most challenging. Even after I figured out what to do it was still hard to pull it off, so thanks for the challenge, but it has been beat!

Interactive Boogy Interactive Boogy

Hahaha

OMG, make more, but next time make the music more dance-able. :P

Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz

ARGH!

It's hard to tell, most of them were around my age so how am I supposed to discern?
DAMN YOU FBI!